Now with the internet, there is an alternative to mail and fax for your billing processes. DHL e-Billing offers you a precise, fast and efficient service for your accounts payable department. There are many benefits for your business relationship with DHL Express and other companies when you manage your finance documents over the internet.
The e-Billing service from DHL Express is very user-friendly and requires absolutely no training. You can access e-bills with this system, search the archives for bills and import billing information directly into your accounting program.
Take a look! Our e-Billing demo video gives you a quick overview.
Free registration for DHL e-Billing:
The benefits of e-Billing:
- Digital signature: Thanks to a digital signature all e-bills meet current tax requirements.
- Paperless transactions: After an e-bill is created, you receive an e-mail with the bill attached as a PDF. The E-mail also contains a link to the e-Billing website where you can view your bill and download it.
- A variety of formats: E-bills can be downloaded in different formats, including CSV (for importing into a table calculation program like Excel), PDF (ideal for printing or sending as an attachment) and XML. If this option is activated, you no longer have to manually enter the billing data in your accounting system. You save time and avoid sources of error.
- Online archive: Your e-bills can be accessed online for 12 months. You can find bills within seconds and avoid wasting time with elaborate searching in filing cabinets and copying of documents.
- Online billing inquiries: Billing inquiries can be entered and sent online.
- Direct link to the waybill: Click on the waybill number on the invoice and the waybill will be displayed. If an image is not available, your request will be sent to DHL Express customer service.
If you have any questions, contact DHL Express Customer Service