DHL Express is making shipments simpler and more efficient for our customers. From easy-to-use PC software to uncomplicated shipment management or fully integrated business solutions - we are always ready to find the right solution for you.
MyDHL + - Shipping, import, tracking, billing administration - all in one
MyDHL+ is a single hub with a single login that allows you to import, export, track shipments and schedule pickups anywhere, anytime. MyDHL+ makes international shipping simple, by allowing you to ship your way, on your time, and always on your terms.
- Shipping without account number - uncomplicated by paying with credit card or PayPal
- Book shipments and pickups quick and easy
- Easy shipment tracking
- Quick import bookings
- Secure and convenient access to your invoices
Flexible Customer Interface (FCI) - for complex shipment structures
For more complex shipment structures, DHL Express offers special solutions to meet your requirements. The Flexible Customer Interface is a highly integrated solution to automate your shipment processes. Its very high number of configuration possibilities enables a high degree of integration of different requirements in relation to workflows and data formats. A flexible connection to your materials management system is possible.
If you would like to use FCI, please contact your DHL Express customer advisor.
DHL EDI solutions
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is the solution for the automated exchange of large volumes of data. DHL has developed special EDI solutions for logistics companies with multiple locations and a large volume of shipments. This allows the shipment to be seamlessly integrated into your worldwide business processes. EDI solutions from DHL Express can be completely integrated so that you can import all the data relevant for you directly into your systems.
Benefits of DHL EDI connections:
- Savings in time and costs by integrated handling of the shipment orders
- Minimizing of errors through automated processes
- Optional set-up of electronic billing
- Individual solutions taking account of customer requirements
- Support from professional IT consultants
- Support for various transfer protocols (e.g. HTTP, FTP and AS2)
- Support for various connection options with remote access
- Internet, dial-in by (ISDN/PSTN), Value-added Network (VAN), X.400, X.25, etc. is possible
If you would like to use DHL EDI solutions, please contact your DHL Express customer advisor.
DHL XML & Webservices - integrate effective shipment solutions
If you want to integrate shipment and control processes into your own systems without installing any additional software and hardware, then the DHL XML & Webservices are your best option. They offer a simple and flexible solution with a number of functions: Shipment preparation, printing shipment labels, creating collection orders, tracking and tracing shipments and much more; without your process environment having to be fundamentally changed.
If you would like to use DHL XML & Webservices, please contact your DHL Express customer advisor.
DHL ProView - Even more convenient to track and trace your shipment
DHL ProView immediately gives you an overview of your shipments in the last 90 days. DHL ProView enables the tracking of export, import and third-country shipments. It also offers the opportunity to track and trace the individual packages. In addition, you can be automatically informed about the status of your shipments - e.g. the delivery or any delays. You can of course not only see the DHL ProView reports, but also download them.
Faster access to shipment information
- Follow the status of your shipments in real time by using your customer number
- Sort your shipments by customer number, shipment number, status (collection, delivery etc.), shipment date
- Can be used with all DHL Express customer numbers and related shipments.
- You can see the status of DHL Import Express shipments
- You can see or download shipment and shipment status information for up to 2,000 customer numbers
- Notification by e-mail or SMS text message in real time. You choose when, how many and which notifications are sent and who receives them
- Notification sorted by airwaybill, customer number, contact or processes
- Storage for an unlimited number of contacts for notification
Preconditions for using DHL ProView:
- One or more DHL Express customer numbers (14XX, 95XX or 96XX customer numbers)
- A DHL ProView PIN number for each customer number. You will receive these from your DHL EXPRESS customer advisor
For additional information on DHL ProView, please click here
Go to the DHL ProView
e-Billing - the alternative to a paper invoice
e-Billing offers you the opportunity to receive bills for our national and international Express products in electronic form. You have convenient online access to your bills of the last 12 months with a direct link to the invoiced waybills (at present only for international shipments). Let us send you your bills by e-mail, or download them yourself, including other billing data in different download formats (CSV, XML) from the e-Billing portal to your PC. Invoices sent by the e-Billing procedure are free of charge and it does not require any additional software installation.
Preconditions for using e-Billing:
To use e-Billing, you require a DHL Express customer number.
Additional information on e-Billing can be found by clicking here
Note: Unfortunately the files are only available in German.