You'll be positioned to get your products to market earlier, so you can respond more nimbly to changing consumer demand. You will get better visibility of the upstream supply chain, which allows earlier decision making. With more agility, you can better respond to changes in consumer demand, as well as reduce lead times, inventories and associated storage costs.
International Supply Chain Management
Our international supply chain solution combines the expertise of two teams: DHL Supply Chain and DHL Global Forwarding. This collaboration gives you greater control of your inbound intercontinental supply chain.
We combine in-depth knowledge of worldwide customs regulations with local experience, to ensure the smooth flow of all international shipments. Established procedures and excellent relationships with customs authorities ensure that the products, parts and materials you need are delivered as promptly as possible, wherever you need them.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Global sourcing
- Origin management, including vendor management, supplier collections, customs brokerage, and more
- In-country resource management, including supplier, transport, value-added services and delivery
- Global forwarding using air/ocean and road/rail transport modes
- Supply chain visibility and management, including purchase order management, RFID product tracking, exception management, planning and forecasting, and inventory management
- Data and information flow optimization
- Destination management, including port and demurrage management, customs brokerage, deconsolidation and pre-retailing services, port-to-distribution center transport, and direct-store delivery.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results