Getting e-commerce right requires coordination, experience and innovation. We work with some of the world's largest retailers to provide them with online commerce solutions, from design to the deployment of e-commerce fulfillment systems.
Manage and Fulfill E-Commerce Transactions
You can't dazzle online customers with attractive store decor, nice background music, or personable sales staff. All you can do is deliver what they want, when they want it. DHL's flexible, innovative solutions can help improve the service you offer your existing online customers, and help expand your customer base to include others who prefer e-commerce options.
We deliver both business-to-business and business-to-consumer e-commerce fulfillment services. Our global transportation and distribution network supports in-home and in-store shopping through websites, in-store kiosks and catalogues. Our fulfillment offering is supported by web-enabled systems, such as shipment track and trace.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Network design including determining where to locate facilities, justifying economics of supplementing the network with fast moving, bulk and/or seasonal operations
- Process modeling and optimization including determining the ideal level of mechanization for the operation
- Facility design and layout including working with racking, material handling equipment and automation vendors during implementation
- Systems setup and integration including installation support, configuration and modifications
- Peak season planning including ramp-up, outside storage operations and leveraging DHL's campuses.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results