Whether you're running a phone-based or e-commerce operation, you can delight your customers with our high-quality, cost-efficient delivery service. Shipping items as large as furniture and appliances? No problem. It's our speciality.
Nothing makes consumers happier than getting what they ordered, delivered to their door, right on time, as promised. By combining distribution centre operations with our home and office delivery operations, DHL helps you service your customers more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Though delivery is our focus, we also offer responsive reverse logistics solutions for big-ticket items, to maximize your total asset recovery and safeguard your customer relationships. These services include the recovery of obsolete or non-operational white goods and the removal of old goods on delivery of new or replacement products, in line with WEEE legislation.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Network design including determining where to locate facilities, justifying economics of supplementing the network with fast moving, bulk and/or seasonal operations
- Process modeling and optimization including determining the ideal level of mechanization for the operation
- Facility design and layout including working with racking, material handling equipment
- Systems setup and integration including installation support, configuration and modifications
- Peak season planning including ramp-up, outside storage operations and leveraging DHL's campuses.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results