DHL’s solution is a consolidation platform, located close to the airport, shopping mall or urban shopping centre. All deliveries are routed via the consolidation platform, significantly reducing the amount of inbound delivery traffic, leaving retailers and landlords free to focus on what they do best.
Supply Airports, Shopping Malls and Congested City Centers
In einer Einkaufsumgebung, die von einer n a typical multi-retailer environment, such as an airport, shopping mall or urban shopping centre, inbound goods are delivered by lots of suppliers to each store, in small quantities. This means colossal inefficiency and multiplication of effort, as well as large amounts of avoidable noise, pollution and inconvenience to the local population. Worse, key logistics processes are performed by retailers and landlords, who are distracted from their core business activities.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Supplier approval process
- Supplier performance management and reporting
- Supplier collection
- Checking of goods
- Offsite stockroom management/provision
- Caging of stock for secure segregated delivery
- Inventory stock management
- Replenishment order management
- To door/stockroom service
- Agreed deliver window
- End-to-end carton tracking
- Delivery of manageable quantities
- Consolidated deliveries, resulting in fewer journeys
- Collection of inter-branch transfers and supplier returns
- Recycling of cardboard and waste
- Collection of delivery equipment.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results