DHL has considerable expertise in readying products for distribution to a retail environment. This service is ideal for customers wishing to ensure a fast response to changing market conditions.
DHL’s pre-retailing services are designed to ensure that stock is available for sale immediately following delivery. We make sure any waste packaging is removed and recycled and any consequent litter is cleared from the shop floor.
All our pre-retail activities are designed to improve the way floor space is used, so your staff can spend more time doing what they are best at - selling.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Re-work or redress is the customization or modification of products, often to suit a local market. It covers the re-packing of finished product to support customers’ product launches and promotions, and can also include re-palletization.
- We perform all activities to fashion garments to make them ready for the shop floor: unpacking and de-shrouding, steam pressing, hanging and folding.
- We’re able to apply labels, either to the product or its packaging. This includes swing tags, kimball/security tags, RFID tags, price stickers and other promotional labeling.
- To complete your retail offering, we can provide you with retail-ready Point of Sale displays.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results