30 years of industry experience at command and detailed branch segmentation enable DHL to represent all Supply Chain areas - from project planning and conception to complete realisation; from the supplier throughout all logistics interfaces to the outlet stores.
Food Industry Solutions
Ongoing market changes and increasing complexity of processes determine new demands in the Supply Chain functionalities, hence industry and retail are forced to continuously develop new standards of logistics services, adapting to their needs of best quality and flexibility.
Integrated IT solutions allow a straightforward connection to the system of all partners, offering an efficient interface management. Consistently high quality in all processes and operational work flow guarantees our clients a prompt reaction to changing market conditions and an optimum delivery schedule to supply the retailers.
Being a shareholder of the cooperation Profresh we offer a broad range of modern and competitive transport solutions in this segment. Since 2009 we have been operating six out of eighteen system platforms self-directed and further more hold additional warehouse capacities in Krefeld, Hannover Glauchau, Frankfurt, Saarbrücken, Munich and Bremen.
Complete and send us the following contact form
Note: Unfortunately the file is only available in German.
DHL Food Industry Services
- Flexible logistics solutions for heavily fluctuating seasonal business and alternating assortments
- National distribution network with solid regional distribution structures, directly connected with the European food networks (Benelux, Scandinavia, etc.)
- Temperature controlled transports in the scope of 2 to 5 as well as from 16 to 18 Degree Celsius
- Consolidation of goods flows of various manufacturers
- Operating time of 24 to 48, ensuring high adherence to delivery schedules
- Shipment tracking complying with EU 178/2002
- Intelligent IT solutions and consistent tracking & tracing throughout the entire supply chain
- Continuous temperature regulation and control during warehousing and transport operations
- Order management for refrigerated logistics
- Copacking, picking, display assembly and other Value Added Services
- Strict abidance by legal hygiene regulations according to IFS, HACCP, DIN ISO
- Regular process controlling using in-house quality management tools
- Continuous process assessment referring to the respective industry standards, including thorough documentation
- Constant assessment of the quality management efficiency
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results