Tobacco Industry Solutions
DHL has extensive experience in cutting out the middle man, or disintermediation, in the tobacco supply chain. We passionately believe in the process, as it brings our customers many tangible benefits.
Providing end-customers with more positive experiences helps maintain and promote brand loyalty, ultimately increasing market share. A disintermediated supply chain provides customers better access to market feedback, as well as letting you focus on your core competencies: sourcing, production, marketing and strategy.
Complete and send us the following contact form
Note: Unfortunately the file is only available in German.
- Raw materials collection services and supply planning
- Leaf consolidation hubs
- Warehousing of leaf and materials
- Logistics services for special campaigns and promotions
- Warehousing of advertising materials
- Materials and line sequencing
- Production planning
- Warehousing, co-packing and export transportation
- Parcel shipping
- Finished goods security
- Forecasting and inventory management
- Demand planning and purchasing (call centre and order management)
- Domestic finished good warehousing and distribution
- Distribution planning
- Return logistics
- Premium quality standards
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results