At DHL, being Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) means instigating and managing change across your entire supply chain, to meet changing business and customer demands. We do this by bringing continuous improvement and cost reduction, introducing lean logistics processes and optimizing logistics networks.
Lead Logistics Provider (LLP)
DHL has unrivalled lead logistics provider expertise and capabilities around the globe to handle the consumer industry’s logistics challenges.
A successful LLP is built upon a strong and effective partnership arrangement with our customer to deliver value to their business, and encompasses a whole range of skills and experience that we deploy to meet the needs of your business. These include:
- Network analysis and design
- Business planning
- Change management
- Project management
- Control tower and network management services, coordinating a wide supplier base across many modes and geographies
- Inventory planning and management
- Inbound, outbound and reverse logistics management.
We take responsibility for assembling and controlling the resources, capabilities and technologies of our own organization with those of complementary service providers. We assume accountability for the management, performance, cost and development of all supply chain functions, transactions, systems and suppliers within an agreed scope, which may change over time.
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Your operating costs are reduced, in distribution, transport, procurement and staffing
- Your working capital is lowered, because your inventory is reduced and your order cycles are shortened
- Your fixed capital is reduced, as your network becomes more flexible and you enjoy higher asset utilization
- This means enhanced product quality, availability and customer service performance, plus reduced capital investment, increased profitability and greater shareholder value.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results