Throughout the journey, the temperature of the pharmaceuticals is continuously measured and transmitted via GPS. With our state of-the-art IT tools, the customer is pro-actively informed of the status and temperature of all shipments during the entire journey. All warehouses and cross docking stations are GDP compliant and specifically equipped to guarantee continuous temperature control.
Cold Chain Road Freight
DHL COLDCHAIN is a dedicated, fully monitored and temperature controlled service for volumes of less than truckload (LTL). It covers the whole of Europe and is designed to meet everything the Life Sciences and Health industry requires, in terms of temperature control, security and handling. DHL COLDCHAIN services cover the range of refrigerated (2 - 8° Celsius) as well as controlled ambient products (15 - 25° Celsius).
Complete and send us the following contact form
- LTL consolidation service
- Temperature controlled services for refrigerated (2 - 8° Celsius) as well as controlled ambient products (15 - 25° Celsius)
- Top quality handling and security services
- GPS security and temperature control surveillance
- Scheduled departures and deliveries
- Short lead timesCentral booking and administration
- Online tracking and tracing
- Temperature data recording
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results