Our wide range of transportation equipment - road-trains, swap-bodies and semi trailers - guarantees flexible loading conditions. With DHL EUROLINE, you also benefit from seamless communication via the EDI interface, which transmits your order entries and offers reporting and statistics.
Part and Full Truck Loads - Road Freight Shipments above 2,500Kg
DHL EUROLINE can organize regular transportation of part and full truck loads (with a range of additional services) across Europe and beyond, giving you truly extensive coverage at domestic and international level. With our dispatch flexibility and long term co-operation with trucking specialists, DHL EUROLINE handles regular part loads, as well as full loads, safely and punctually in all directions.
The Advantages of DHL EuroLine
- Flexible and cost efficient transport solutions for part and full loads
- Extensive equipment types and capacities on hand
- DHL Freight managed transport fleet, quality measured
- Embedded in DHL Freight's international network
- State-of-the-art IT-supported dispatching and order processing tools
- Direct contact with local DHL Freight experts
- Respected field sales network provides close personal contact and support
- Multi-national customer solutions via customer account management setup
- Same standard product features available in all countries, extended features offered locally.
Value Added Services
- Proof of delivery (POD)
- Delivery on appointment
- Transportation of dangerous goods
- Additional insurance
- Efficient handling of import, export and transit formalities
- Customs clearance
- Individual performance reports
- Third-party billing
- Proactive shipments status information via e-mail alert.