Warehouse management systems record all events and activities in the receipt, handling and storage of products and orders in the warehouse or distribution center, including the location of inventory.
Warehouse Management Systems
At DHL we offer a comprehensive suite of capabilities and work with a range of best-in-class software partners. Our state-of-the-art systems monitor and control all critical warehouse processes. They also provide support for transport and distribution operations and communicate with customs and other authorities. Moreover, unlike many of our competitors, our scale means we deploy a large number of these systems in any given year, you benefit therefore from this unrivalled experience and expertise.
Complete and send us the following contact form
Customers Benefit from:
- Access to, and influence over, leading-edge supply chain technology
- Access to best-in-class applications that are platform and database independent - facilitating standardized business processes
- Rapid start-up and reduced risk in global deployment - including project delivery, service management, supplier management, - integration and hosting
- Scalability and repeatability worldwide
- Unrivalled expertise in interfacing with your stock control, resource planning and business information systems
- Proven, pre-integration with other supply chain partner systems - including visibility and control
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.
Value Added Services
DHL warehousing solutions are not just about holding stock. We also provide a range of value added services including co-packing, customization, and pre-retail activities to name just a few.
Supply Chain Solutions
From planning, sourcing, production, storage, configuration and delivery to after-sales, our customers can rely on us to provide robust solutions that work for any industry, in any environment, no matter how demanding.
Before proposing a solution, our approach is to understand your underlying business issues and needs.
By working closely with you across all disciplines, we jointly design a holistic supply chain solution that creates real value for your business.
Through our DePICT project management methodology, we then ensure that the design is implemented on time and to budget, and becomes an operational reality. Process improvement is a constant at DHL, because the changing business environment means that there is no such thing as a one-time solution.