Innovation is a key part of any successful company, and takes place in many places by many associates throughout DHL, working closely with our customers.
Complete and send us the following contact form
DHL Innovation Center
In March 2007 DHL opened a Research Center and meeting platform in Germany: The DHL Innovation Center. Its purpose is to act as a focal point to develop marketable, highly innovative logistics services that are flexible and ecologically sound, to meet the challenges of the future. Employees from DHL work together with scientists and engineers from industry and research partners to create a 'laboratory of the future'.
The Innovation Center represents a key element of the group's corporate strategy, which aims to position DHL as the world's most innovative global logistics company:
- The showroom turns the latest logistics innovations and visions into a hands-on experience for visitors, using state-of-the-art RFID technology and prototypes.
- The laboratory provides a common research and development platform for the Group's initiatives in the area of technical innovation management.
- The conference area is used for workshops where we pursue forward-looking logistics solutions bringing together experts from DHL with customers and partner companies.
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.