DHL's procurement specialists can deliver substantial cost savings on a wide range of non-core products; everything from promotional materials and consumables, to work wear, operational spare parts and other goods not-for-resale. By leveraging DHL's global reach and supply chain expertise, we can effectively manage the risks associated with global sourcing.
We provide a range of services, from procurement consulting and outsourcing, to an integrated service combining procurement and logistics management to ensure that procured products are delivered when and where they are required.
Complete and send us the following contact form
Here’s how DHL procurement services add value to your business:
- Cost savings through smarter procurement, reduced overheads, optimized supply chain processes and minimized risk
- More management time to focus on your core business, rather than on indirect, non-core purchases
- Our global supply chain network knows both suppliers' and customs procedures in local and emerging economies
- We can manage tenders for specific and individual projects on your behalf
- We coordinate the transaction at every stage in the supply chain, ensuring quality and reliability.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.