With more retailers commissioning in-store themed events and promotions, in-store logistics can support the preparation, planning, material set up and take-down of these events. And when your stock can be changed over more quickly, you can make more money, more quickly. After all, instead of removing items from boxes and taking off the packaging, your people could be spending their time out in the front of the store, selling.
Delivering to a retail store is about a lot more than putting boxes in a back room and saying ‘over to you’. Our in-store logistics service can ready the product for presentation to the public, so your retail staff don’t have to. Even better, all this can be done overnight, so your staff waste no time during opening hours.
Complete and send us the following contact form
DHL In-store Logistics Service:
- Focused on the last leg of the supply chain with distribution from DCs to stores and all related in-store activities
- Supports in-store operations by creating efficiencies including inventory optimization, labor productivity and promoting stock availability
- Activities include splitting down totes, separating products by department, removing packaging, moving stock to point of use to support merchandisers
- Operational cover is provided to 'Non-Trading' activity - loading bay, sales floor recovery, returns
- It incorporates consolidation, stockroom and shelf replenishment management
- Inputs innovation to store processes
- Improvement in supply chain visibility to support buyers and merchandisers in their decision making
- Increased stock availability, while reducing quantities of needless stock
- Ultimate goal of improving customer service while targeting cost reductions
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.