DHL ensures the right components are delivered to the right manufacturing point at the right time. Our solutions provide complete end-to-end logistics management of inventories, facilities, and labor associated with the inbound flow of materials.
Inbound to Manufacturing (I2M)
From material originating at the vendor, to consumption at the manufacturer's production line, our supply chain event management tools will give you full control of your entire supply chain. And by providing real-time visibility to your inventory you can reduce inventory carrying costs, improve delivery times, and respond swiftly to market changes.
Watch our video about Inbound to Manufacturing capabilities
Complete and send us the following contact form
- Network, transportation and facility design
- Supplier management
- Transport and freight management
- Customs brokerage
- Supplier parks
- Inventory optimization
- Vendor managed inventory
- In-plant logistics, including just-in-time and kanban replenishment of raw materials/components to manufacturing.
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.