We live in an increasingly global economy where products are sourced from low cost production locations to meet consumers' demands at prices they can afford.
International Supply Chain Management
From fashion to consumer electronics, auto parts to FMCG, supply chains are lengthening, yet consumers are becoming ever more demanding, Changes in world economics mean that sourcing decisions are continually changing, which places additional stresses on the supply chain.
As a global leader in freight forwarding and contract logistics DHL has the experience, capabilities and reach to help you change your buying terms with your suppliers, improve control of your inbound supply chain, and reduce your product costs, logistics costs and inventories.
Complete and send us the following contact form
Our range of services comprises the combined capabilities of DHL. It includes:
- International supply chain consultancy and solution design
- Control tower services, managing the operation and providing supply chain visibility
- Origin management including consolidation, vendor management and value added services
- Freight management across all modes: Road, sea, air, rail, sea air and carrier neutral
- Destination management: De-consolidation, port to destination center, and destination center by-pass services
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.