Whether we're managing your carriers, creating a dedicated fleet or a mix of the two, we deliver high levels of service, reliability and control over your product movement to your customers.
Transportation and Distribution Management
Moving products from manufacturing plants to warehouses, between international, national, and regional facilities and to distributors, can represent more than half of your total logistics costs. Add international sourcing and final distribution to store or end customer, and those costs can rocket even higher. Transportation management solutions give you the resources and visibility you need, at a cost you can manage.
Complete and send us the following contact form
DHL transportation management solutions are built from the following core services:
- Supplier collections
- Linehaul and trunking
- Store delivery
- Reverse logistics
- Track-and-trace/Electronic Data Interface (EDI) visibility solutions
- Cross-docking and merge-in-transit
- Home delivery (integrated with e-fulfillment warehousing services
- Managed transport services
- Air, ocean, rail and road freight forwarding services
- Express parcel delivery services
- Supply chain consultancy, including logistics network strategy and transport modeling
- Carrier management
- Control Tower services
- Cold Chain Delivery
Our capabilities include:
- Supply chain consultancy, including logistics network strategy and transport modeling.
- Shared- and multi-user transport networks
- Dedicated fleets
- Carrier management
- Time-defined services
- Transport scheduling and dispatch
- Shuttle services
- Mode transfer (e.g. bulk rail to truck or export container)
- Customs clearance
- Freight forwarding
- Express parcel network
How we work
DHL is the ideal supply chain and business partner for your company, because we adapt each stage of the supply chain to your individual corporate objectives.
- Developing your solution
- Implementing your objectives
- Achieving your results
DHL is the world's number one contract logistics provider. We have a major presence in all regions of the world.
- International expertise across industry sectors
- A commitment to deliver consistently excellent operations in every geography
- Common processes for project management and continuous improvement.