With sender's instructions, you can specify before you ship what is to happen with the delivery in certain cases - for instance if the recipient cannot be contacted.
With DHL Paket, choose from the following forms of sender’s instructions
- Delivery on specified date - you define the day on which your customer receives the parcel.
- In-person delivery - only your customer, and not their neighbour, receives the parcel.
- Customer moved information - you are notified if your customer has moved.
- Undeliverable notification - you are notified if one of your parcels cannot be delivered, for example if the address was wrong.
You then determine what happens with the parcel:
- Forward to another address
- Second attempt to deliver to the same address
- Return to you
- Return immediately - the parcel is not stored at a branch or Packstation for collection if we have not been able to reach the recipient.
With DHL Infopost you can choose from the following sender’s instructions:
- If the recipient has moved, forward
This service is available for