Designate a neighbour in your immediate neighbourhood with whom we can leave your shipments if you are not at home. Either for individual shipments or permanently for all parcels. And all this is possible with DHL's preferred delivery service.
Are there other members* in your household who would like to use the neighbour recipient service? No problem, because you can specify up to four other people* whose shipments we will also deliver to your preferred neighbour.
With DHL, you can.
- Receive shipments even when you're not home
- Parcels are delivered directly to your neighbour
- You define who can receive your parcels
- Allow up to four other members in your household* to benefit from your preferred neighbour service
How it works
Select a preferred neighbour
Provide information for a preferred neighbour in your immediate area who is willing to receive shipments for you when you're not home. You can modify your selection at any time in your customer account.
Tip: Specify up to four other members in your household so that they can use the neighbour recipient service.
Delivery to neighbour
If no one answers the door at your home, then the parcel will be dropped off with your preferred neighbour.
You'll be informed by email about the delivery to your neighbour. The deliverer will also put a notification slip in your mailbox.
* Please note that this only applies to persons living in your household. It is important that you obtain the consent of these people before you add them by name to your account.