Choose between numerous postal outlets or DHL Paketshops and always receive your parcels and packages nearby. Address your items in four easy steps directly to the postal outlet of your choice and flexibly adapt your parcel collection to your everyday life.
The benefits for you
- Choose your own postal outlet or DHL Paketshop to receive your parcels
- Numerous locations always close by
- No additional costs
2. Address information
When ordering, specify the address of your preferred postal outlet or DHL Paketshop as follows:
To receive your shipment at a postal outlet or DHL Paketshop, enter it as the delivery address in three simple steps.
- After your first name and surname, enter your personal customer number (also known as your PostNumber) in the address suffix field. You will find these on your DHL customer card or in the DHL Paket app. If the address suffix field is not available, you can simply enter your postcode separated by a space after your last name.
- Write the three-digit number of the desired postal outlet in the street field "Postfiliale" (even if it is a DHL Paketshop) and in the house number field.
- Now all you need to do is enter the post code and the town of the desired postal outlet - that's it.
You will find all postal outlets and DHL Paketshops along with their location and addresses in the Postfinder.
Pick up your parcel within 7 working days.
What's more: With parcel redirection, you can have items that you have ordered for home delivery sent to a local packing station at short notice - if you notify us by 4 a.m. on the day of delivery. Registered customers can select this option via the parcel notification or in shipment tracking or via the Post & DHL app.