- Always close by, with more than 8,000 Packstations across Germany
- Open around the clock*
- No extra costs
* Hours of availability may vary at some locations
How to receive parcels at the Packstation
2. Address information
Address your parcel to a Packstation an follows:
How to enter your Packstation address when ordering from a mail-order company
To receive your shipment at a Packstation, enter it as the delivery address in three easy steps.
- After your first name and surname, enter your personal customer number (also known as your PostNumber) in the address suffix field. You will find these on your DHL customer card or in the Post & DHL app. If the address suffix field is not available, you can simply enter your postcode separated by a space after your last name.
- Write the three-digit number of your desired Packstation in the Street field "Packstation" and in the building number field.
- Now all you need to do is enter the post code and the town of the desired Packstation. - That’s it.
You will find all Packstations with their location and addresses in the Postfinder.
Pick up your parcels when it suits you best. We will keep your package for you for seven calendar days - including the day of delivery. Parcels that we reroute to a Packstation because we were unable to deliver them to your home are available for pick-up for nine days.
Important: You will need your customer card and the pick-up code from the Post & DHL app to pick up your shipment.
What's more: With parcel redirection, you can have items that you have ordered for home delivery sent to a local packing station at short notice - if you notify us by 4 a.m. on the day of delivery. Registered customers can select this option via the parcel notification or in shipment tracking or via the Post & DHL app.
How to obtain the pick-up code in the Post & DHL app
In the Post & DHL app, you always have your current pick-up code handy in the "Received" section and can see all the details regarding pick-ups of your Packstation shipments.
Log in and activate your account
Log in to the Post & DHL app with your DHL customer account data (e-mail or PostNumber and password) and activate the "Packstation" section (you only have to do this once).
Activate push notifications
Activate push notifications to be informed when a shipment is ready for you at the Packstation.