Climate-neutral shipping and receipt for your customers
Our path to zero emissions in Germany
Deutsche Post DHL Group has committed to improving carbon efficiency by 50% by 2025. Our ultimate mission is to reduce all logistics-related emissions to zero by 2050. To achieve these goals, environmental protection programs have been developed across the Group.
We have also launched a new, Germany-wide Sustainability Campaign.
Alongside our GoGreen shipment solutions we offer a range of additional services that actively contribute to climate protection. In this way, provider and customer support climate protection projects to offset carbon emissions.
With GoGreen you make an effective contribution to climate protection.
With GoGreen you offset the carbon emissions that arise in transporting your parcel shipments.
And with the right packaging, you prevent excess packaging waste and actively promote sustainable solutions.
- Our DHL recipient services - including preferred drop-off location and Packstation delivery - avoid failed deliveries.
- Packstations reduce carbon emissions through simultaneous delivery of multiple parcels and pick-up of returns.
- Digital delivery notifications actively promote paperless processing, doing away with the need for notification cards.
- Purchase of carbon credits ensures offsetting for customers using our climate-neutral GoGreen products and services.
- With our GoGreen solutions, we support quality climate protection projects to offset emissions worldwide - for the benefit of the climate and the people we serve.